Monday, July 28, 2008

Of love

I've made this space my favourite punching bag. Things I can't say aloud I come here and say. Things nobody wants to hear, things that aren't so nice. And then there are things I should've said, but haven't. They are not secrets, yet I haven't shared them with you, nice things that everyone likes to hear.

I love RG. Love him like none other. I've let my doubts cast a shadow on my love, but I love him nonetheless. Even if those doubts were not baseless and even if he hasn't loved me the way I love him, I know he's been my only anchor. He has loved the way he knows best. There is no one else I can turn to the way I can turn to him. I know he's the one person who will try to understand me. He's my best friend.

Sometimes, I feel it's unfair I love him so much. But that love is my only source of joy. I only told you of the hurt he caused me, never of the happiness he gave me. But I say it now - with the conviction of one who's in love - I can never give him up. He's my only love.

8 comments:

D said...

Congratulations!

vacum space said...

i not sure about u and ur life..

but i see quite problem in your life..

there is something called landmark education forum..

this is a workshop conducted that will help people to achieve what they want in their life..

check on google..

i just thought this would help..

it happens in all major cities across the country..

a kind request, just have a look at it..

i am a stranger.. but do trust in me.. take me as a bro trying to help a sis..

vacum space said...

i not sure about u and ur life..

but i see quite problem in your life..

there is something called landmark education forum..

this is a workshop conducted that will help people to achieve what they want in their life..

check on google..

i just thought this would help..

it happens in all major cities across the country..

a kind request, just have a look at it..

i am a stranger.. but do trust in me.. take me as a bro trying to help a sis..

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I appreciate your concern.

Piper .. said...

hey, finally a note of happiness in your post! I hope you`re getting enough smiles these days! *hugs*

Vinisha said...

"He has loved the way he knows best."

I don't think I can ever reach an understanding of this level.. or love for that matter.

MysLykeMeeh said...

awww-- that was sad!

Really sad post! I hope ur alright...!!! and well? Love!

...u have that unconditional love for him, hope he will realize it... before it's too late! Take care.

Anonymous said...

"Sometimes, I feel it's unfair I love him so much" Well, I understand THAT! It IS unfair that some have so much to give, but the longing to be loved the same remains unfulfilled. Its good that you know, "He has loved the way he knows best." This is a truth too!!
Blessings to you to find more of love from your only love!