Sunday, June 3, 2007

Why 'Me and You'?

A blog dedicated to lovelessness, moments of loneliness between people who love each other, but are not in love anymore.



Me and You - we used to be together.
You promised me the moon
And I knew I'd be happy to have you.

So we took the vows of now and forever,
Of love and a life
With you by my side.

You're here and not, now.
You're gone
With the love and the promise of that life.

And I'm left behind
Picking up the loveless pieces
Of a story we were to write together.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And again, as someone who's madly in love and is loved back equally madly, I see your sadness reflected in my fear. Time is great healer. But time takes time. Till then, hang in.

Anonymous said...

@Anon: I used to be there. I hope you stay there.

annie said...

My judgement fairly reflects my experiences. People who make tall claims and promises of a lifetime are the first ones to walk past us.For them, we remain only a diaphanous matter of existence.

Crush Killer said...

really touchin 1 !!
like it .. keep goin !!

Anonymous said...

Your words touch me and make me cry.